~~ BACK TO HILL COUNTRY PORTAL ~~
How Love Affects Human Health
Each of us knows that love has a beneficial effect on people. This is stated in many books, poems, and works. It often happens that love becomes a muse for creative people, and a person who loves flies as if on wings without paying attention to some ailments, thereby, healing them. If you consider in more detail how love affects human health, you can discover quite interesting facts.
• It is proved that friendly, smiling people get sick less often, live longer. And besides, it's very nice to communicate with such people. In addition, even with simple bodily contact, such as a touch or hug with a loved one, an emission of the hormone oxytocin is observed, which, in turn, reduces the level of stress hormones in the blood. Scientists believe that increasing oxytocin levels lowers blood pressure and reduces pain sensitivity.
• Meanwhile, communication with a loved one unknowingly makes you pay more attention to yourself. For example, when men look for a foreign wife and find the one they fall in love with, they try to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy food, and do physical exercises to be in a good shape. Mutual love acts on any person as a kind of beauty salon. The face seems to glow from the inside, and people begin to closely monitor their appearance, and sparkles appear in their eyes. If a person loves, then this contributes to the appearance of additional forces and energy.
• Also, women and men can receive benefits for their health by living together or being in a stable long-term relationship. According to scientists who conducted a lot of research, people who have a happy marriage live longer, care more about their health, are more stress-resistant, and have a lower risk of heart disease.
• Those people who are in love are subject to emotional stress much less than others. If they become ill, they recover much more quickly after illness and come back to their previous form. If you love and this is mutual, then your immune system becomes much stronger. And it is proved. Therefore, the chances of getting colds are reduced.
• Hugging with your loved one, your blood pressure normalizes, the level of stress hormone in the blood lowers, and at the same time, your sensitivity to pain reduces.
• Falling in love contributes to the fact that adrenaline rises in the blood, and all feelings are aggravated in a person. So, life seems better, colors are brighter, and food is tastier. Euphoria comes more often to people who experience sincere feelings of love. As was said previously, a person who loves is noticeably transformed - becomes better, more beautiful, and more confident. Luck in life often comes to such people, and indeed, everything in life develops in the best way, they are admired.
Those relationships that don't work for various reasons can cause different emotions and more often they are bad. So, depression, migraines, headaches, heart problems due to strong emotions and worries can torture people. So, the conclusion is that unhappy love affects people very negatively, sometimes, unfortunately, there are even tragic, fatal cases, especially among adolescents.
Scientists have proven that love benefits the health of people who have really strong feelings. Those who live happily for a long time are much less ill and suffer from depression, as well as a bad mood. Therefore, love each other, and everything will be fine. And those who have not yet found their soulmates should actively work on it because love is the cure for all illnesses and failures.
~~ A paid advertisement ~~
BACK TO HILL COUNTRY PORTAL HOME PAGE